Saturday, June 28, 2008

the irony of it all

So, finally I have done what I've been pressured to do--put my opinions on some sort of permanent basis. The threat used to be that I'd write a book of marriage advice called "How to be the Happy Wife of a Human Husband"; this usually said after listening to a friend bemoan her spouse's shortcomings. I have lots of opinions--lots and lots. The trick is to get them written!

Just like joining Curves & not going because I don't feel like it, reading magazines to get ideas about how to organize my junk & not moving a paper, or making a "to-do" list & doing something else; beginning a blog creates a feeling of accomplishment that is illusionary yet somehow satisfying--temporarily. Why are humans like that?

Probably because we ARE human, frail pots of clay with value because of the price paid for us out of love.

No comments: